Firework Phobia Programme
Does your dog panic whenever they hear the sound of fireworks being let off?
Salivating, drooling, barking, panting, crying, hiding and desperate attempts to escape are all symptoms of Firework Phobia.
My Firework Phobia Programme can change all that for you.
Here is what you get:
A 4 week programme with full support from me in a private facebook group
NINE videos where I personally take you
step by step through an incredible programme that you cannot find elsewhere.
1. How to change your dogs reaction to fireworks from truly fearful to happy
2. Teach your dog to relax with music therapy
3. How to build a wonderful Doggie Den
4. Select incredible Essential Oils to support your dogs emotions
5. Teach your dog to how to positively enjoy fireworks
6. Hear a Vet's view on prescription medications
7. Are thundershirts, mekuti bands, adaptil right for your dog?
8. Learn How Your behaviour affects your dog
9. Teach your dog to relax on command
TWELVE information sheets with useful information to help you change your dog from anxious to happy over the 4 week programme.
A live Q&A with me to answer all your questions
And finally --
A Step by Step foolproof plan to survive Bonfire Night
Worth over £500, I'm letting you have this amazing programme, as it's my last one this year for just -
Final Course this year starting Monday 16 October 2017