Firework Phobia Programme
Does your dog panic whenever they hear the sound of fireworks being let off?
Salivating, drooling, barking, panting, crying, hiding and desperate attempts to escape are all symptoms of Firework Phobia.
My Firework Phobia Programme can change all that for you.
Would you like to see your dog happy and not stressed out when Fireworks are let off close to your house? How would that make you feel?
Book my Firework Phobia Programme to see results in just 4 weeks!
Here is what you get:
A 4 week programme with full support from me in a private facebook group
NINE videos where I personally take you
step by step through an incredible programme that you cannot find elsewhere.
1. How to change your dogs reaction to fireworks from truly fearful to happy
2. Teach your dog to relax with music therapy
3. How to build a wonderful Doggie Den
4. Select incredible Essential Oils to support your dogs emotions
5. Teach your dog to how to positively enjoy fireworks
6. Hear a Vet's view on prescription medications
7. Will thundershirts, mekuti bands, adaptil help your dog?
8. Learn How Your behaviour affects your dog
9. Teach your dog to relax on command
TWELVE information sheets with useful information to help you change your dog from anxious to happy over the 4 week programme.
A live Q&A with me to answer all your questions
And finally --
A Step by Step foolproof plan to survive Bonfire Night
Worth over £500, I'm letting you have this amazing programme, for just -
Densie said ‘we made it through the worst of the fireworks season, relatively unscathed. It would have been so much worse had you not helped me and Iona to prepare, thank you Lynne’
Jennie said ‘ Ruby did really well. No anxiety at all. She had a little bark at a couple of loud bangs but only what she would do if somebody was at the front door. We haven't had an anxiety attack for a couple of weeks. Thank you so much for all your help x
Lesley said ‘Pip is sleeping!! A big improvement on last year, thank you 😄’